Since Stampin' Up!'s latest promotion is discounted chipboard during the month of May, and Clarissa's workshop won't close until May 1st, I just had to make a card using chipboard! I just squished the heart into the Versamark pad and embossed with silver embossing powder. The Prints Pack (Hostess, Level 1) designer paper is matted on Brushed Silver, and the heart is raised up on a pop dot on that. I used the Horizontal Slot Punch in the lower right side of the panel, pulled the ribbon through, and tied it in a bow. The base card is Whisper White, the stamping is done in Real Red, and I paper pierced the upper right corner of the card.
- Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks
- Papers: Whisper White, Brushed Silver, Prints Pack Real Red (Hostess, Level 1)
- Ink: Real Red, Versamark
- Accessories: Chipboard Heart, Silver EP, Real Red GG Ribbon, Horizontal Slot Punch, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Project #2 will be this Mother's Day card. There's lots of pink here! The base card is Pretty In Pink and the Floral background is stamped in the same color. The sentiment is also Pretty In Pink on white, matted on pink, matted on white again. The corners are Ticket Corner Punched. For the rose, I used Pretty In Pink, stamping off for the first step, using the same ink without stamping off for the second step. The leaves are stamped with Certainly Celery and Mellow Moss. The flower and leaves are raised up on pop dots and there's Dazzling Diamonds Glitter in the flower center.
- Stamps: Floral Background. Wild Rose, All Holidays
- Papers: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
- Ink: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss
- Accessories: Whisper White GG Ribbon, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Ticket Corner Punch