- Stamps: Happiness Is A Journey
- Papers: Naturals Ivory, Basic Black
- Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
- Accessories: Glassy Glaze EP, Heat Tool, Mat Pack and Piercer (to set brads straight), Silver Brads, Sponge, Kleenex
Project #2 will be three 3" X 3" Christmas gift cards using punch art. I CASEd this from the Demonstrator Web Site at Stampin' Up! There was one more punch art design which was a Santa face, but I thought three of these and the "Cracked Glass" technique would be enough for one night! Here are the punches I used:
- Penguin: Basic Black - 1" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Small Ovals (wings); White - Large Oval, 1/8" Circle (cheeks), 3" long strip of scraps, torn for snow; Orange - Boho Blossoms (beak and feet); Add white gel pen eyes and DSP scarf; use Almost Amethyst or Bashful Blue for base card (3" X 6")
- Snowman: Basic Black - 1-1/4" Square, Word Window, 1/8" Circle (X 7); White - 1-3/8" Circle; Kiwi Kiss - Boho Blossoms (holly); Real Red - 1/8" Circle (berries) and base card; Orange - Large star
- Reindeer: Close to Cocoa - Wide Oval (sponge face), 3/4" Circle; Chocolate Chip - Boho Blossoms (hair), Five Petal (ears); Real Red - 1/2" Circle (nose); White - 1/4" Circle (X 2); Black - 1/8" Circle (X 2) NOTE: To make antlers, use wide oval and punch; punch again slightly above original punch out. Do the same with the 3/4" Circle Punch, twice. Assemble as shown. Use Sage Shadow for base card.