Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Cardinal (CC196)

I was not that crazy about today's Color Challenge to use Baja Breeze, Taken With Teal, Riding Hood Red, and Whisper White. This is what I came up with, though. If you stand back and look at it from a distance, it doesn't look so bad. I used Taken With Teal for the base card and added a layer of Baja Breeze that I embossed. I die cut the "Top Note" twice; once with Whisper White and once with Riding Hood Red. I trimmed the white one at the stitching marks. I stamped the cardinal with Stazon Black and colored it with a blender pen. The leaves are Old Olive with the teal over that. I sponged the punched snowflake with Baja Breeze and added a rhinestone in the center. Thanks for stopping by today!!
  • Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas
  • Papers: Taken With Teal, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
  • Ink: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Taken With Teal. Old Olive Marker, More Mustard Marker, Close to Cocoa Marker
  • Accessories: Blender Pen, Big Shot, Top Note Die, MS Snowflake Punch, Rhinestone, Cuttlebug Snowflakes EF, Sponge, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Jacquel said...

Wow, this card is awesome gf! great job on the coloring...need my address *wink*