Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Guys (SBSC169)

The layout at left is the sketch (#169) that I followed for this page. We had been at Disneyland all day and couldn't find a nice restaurant to have dinner. They were booked two weeks in advance! I didn't know you could do that! We were tired anyway, so we decided to leave Disneyland and find a restaurant near our hotel in Buena Park.
We went to the Claim Jumper Restaurant which was right across the street from our hotel. It was kind of late, so we were concerned that we might not be able to be served. We were so wrong! They really made it a nice evening for us! It was the best service we'd had anywhere! We enjoyed it so much, I thought I'd take some photos to add to the vacation scrap booking. They looked so serious in the first photo. Maybe they were both tired, but I told them to cheer up and look like they were enjoying the vacation. I reminded them of the wonderful treatment we were getting in this restaurant. Well, they cheered up, and this is what I got...silliness! LOL! My next page will be the beginning of the San Diego Zoo photos and the last leg of our summer vacation. I will use this same sketch, but I think I might eliminate the sewing machine stitching. Thanks for stopping by today!!
  • Stamps: Cheers to You
  • Papers: DCWV Photo Stack DP, Yoyo Yellow, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie
  • Ink: Basic Black and Black Journaling Marker
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, Cricket, ZooBalloo cartridge, Sewing Machine, Orange Thread

No comments: