Monday, December 15, 2008

Knotts (SBSC168)

I've used up the last of our Knott's Berry Farm photos. Next, will be Disneyland pics. The sketch shown at right is what I used, but I only used three photos instead of four, my square pic is 4 X 4 instead of 3 X 3, I flipped the sketch to accommodate my 4 X 6 landscape oriented photo, and I think my circles are different.
Tilt your head all the way to the right and you'll see that this page is actually done with the sketch shown, LOL! I used the "faux wood" technique to make the wanted sign. Since I only used three pics, it left me room on the black circle for some journaling. Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Wanted
  • Papers: DCWV Photo Stack, Basic Black, True Thyme, unknown yellow, Creamy Caramel (for faux wood sign)
  • Ink: Basic Black, Basic Brown, Whisper White Craft, White Gel Pen, Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Chip Marker (for sign)
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzix Skooshy Alpha Set, Small Circle Nesties, Fiskars Circle Template, Snips, Sponge

1 comment:

Bev J. said...

Great page-neat wanted sign. tfs