Thursday, December 4, 2008

Enveloped Birthday (WT195)

First of all, I did yesterday's Sketch Challenge, but I didn't like the card that much so I didn't post it here. I did send it out though. It was a Thank You card. I just didn't like the colors and papers - too busy. Anyway, on to today's Ways To Use It Challenge. We were to use envelopes. It could be a mini envelope on a card or a coordinating envelope, etc. I chose to use my Five-In-One Card Cover Template to make my own envelope. I've never used that template before and I'm sure glad I did! I'll be using it more often now! The "Sweet Always" designer paper has pink and orange, so I used the pink to make the card. This card measures 6" X 3-3/4" to fit into the 6-1/2" X 4" envelope. I embossed the Boho Blossoms flowers and added pink brads in the centers. I created a "corsage" with the embossed flowers and ribbon. Thanks for stopping by today!!
  • Stamps: Older & Wiser (Level 3 Hostess Set, retired)
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink Textured, Pretty In Pink Std., GP White, Sweet Always DSP
  • Ink: Pretty In Pin
  • Accessories: Five-in-one Card Cover Template, Big Shot, Oval and Scallop Oval Nesties, Boho Blossoms, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, and Scallop Circle Punches, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Soft Subtles Brads, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: