Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sketch Challenge Card

Every Wednesday at SCS, the challenge is to use a particular card sketch. This is my card for the sketch challenge for this week. The flowers are from the new SU! Level 3 Hostess set. There's actually three layers for each of these flowers. I stamped with Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder (EP). I layered the five petal flower, then the smaller flower that I colored in with Barely Banana marker, and finally the smallest flower in the set. I topped the whole thing off with a gold brad. All the yellow panels were embossed using Cuttlebug embossing folder (EF) D'vine Swirls. I used SU!'s Photo Corner Punch layering both sizes of photo corners. I like the Barely Banana; it looks so springy!

Stamps: Time Well Spent (Hostess Set)
Paper: Barely Banana, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swirls EF, Gold EP, Barely Banana Marker, Gold brads, 1/8 in. satin ribbon, Photo Corners Punch

No comments: