Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Demonstrator Challenge Card


I frequent a website called Splitcoaststampers.com where lots of stampers go to find out what everyone else is doing in the stamping world. At this site, there are card making challenges every day and scrap booking challenges at least once a week. There's even challenges for Stampin' Up! Demos only. Monday's challenge is always a Technique Lovers Challenge. This Monday was to make Clear Sleeve Nugget Boxes. I didn't participate in that one because I didn't have the right supplies. There's also a challenge for Demos on Monday called Demonstrable Cards Challenge. This week, we were challenged to make a masculine card. Now, that IS a challenge! It can be so difficult to make a card that would be appealing to a man. (I guess if I'm going to add photos to this blog, I better become more adept at photography!) I made a "Big Buckle" card for this challenge.
Here's the Recipe: All materials are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Noble Deer, Sincere Salutations, Pine Bough Wheel
Paper: Kraft, Naturals Ivory, Handsome Hunter
Ink: Handsome Hunter
Accessories: Word Window Punch
Technique: Big Buckle Card, Distressing

No comments: