Friday, November 30, 2007

Limited Supplies Challenge (LSC144)

From scrapbooking to cards...I love Fridays! This card was made for the Limited Supplies Challenge which is posted every Friday. We are so used to using all kinds of stamps, layers, goodies, and gadgets that we have a tough time scaling down a bit. This is a great challenge for that. For this LSC, we were only allowed to use miniature stamps, not more than 1-1/2 inch square. We could use any backgrounds, flourishes or borders, and a sentiment was optional. We could use any card stock or designer papers, but we had to LIMIT THE LAYERS! We could also use up to two specialty tools, any coloring tools, and only one type of embellishment. I made mine simple and quick. I just love Bashful Blue, so this birthday card has a Bashful Blue base card. I stamped the Hb (Happy Birthday) from the Party Punches Hostess set with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I punched it out with the Designer Label Punch and then matted it. I used the Horizontal Slot Punch on the ends for the Bashful Blue ribbon. The designer paper is about 15 years old, but it works and I only used one layer!

Stamps: Party Punch Set
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, unknown dp
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White EP, Designer Label Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Bashful Blue GG Ribbon

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

A very fresh looking card -- I love it!!!