Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tunnel Card (CCEE1210, C4C127, TSC0309)


I wanted to do another card for the Twisted Sistahs Challenge to have something that moves on the card. Well, the whole inside portion of a tunnel card does move. This is also for the CCEE Stampers Challenge which is all about flowers and the Crazy 4 Challenges which is to be inspired by spring, using flowers, baby animals, etc.

This view shows the inside of the tunnel card. I didn't realize that the markers would bleed through the Whisper White card stock. I'll have to remember that the next time I do one of these. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

This is sure purdy CA! Love the colors and the design of this card. Very inspiring and very cool! Love it.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is beautiful, CA, I love the purple and white. Thanks, for joining us in the CCEE stampers challenge.