Thursday, March 8, 2012

Loads of Love (TSC0309)



Our Twisted Sistahs Challenge for this week was presented by Brat Cards. Terri asked us to make a card with something that moves on it, like something that pops up when you open it or one of those cards with the slot and an image adhered to a penny so that it slides. She gave us another option though, and that was to make a paper pieced card that is CAS. I went the Clean and Simple route. You COULD say that I have something that moves on this card, too! LOL! I just used Whisper White card stock to make a 4-1/4" square card and paper pieced the truck with a small piece of dp from my scraps. I popped up the flowers and the fenders with pieces of Dimensionals and used a Zig Painty Pen for the bumpers, door handle and hub caps. I also scored a couple of lines under the truck. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: