Monday, March 12, 2012

Hip Hippo-ray! (CAS161, TSC0309)



The Clean & Simple Challenge for this week is to use white and shades of blue. One option for the Twisted Sistahs Challenge this week was to make a CAS card with paper piecing. I paper pieced the hippo with scraps and punched out the balloons from scraps as well. The head is stamped separately and popped up, and the bow is from a different scrap. Everything is in shades of blue. The sentiment is on Whisper White because I stamped it crooked and had to stamp again and cut it out. I had to be honest!! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Lucia Kaiser said...

How cute is this!

JD/ Jill said...

Carol, this is so cute. You did a great job with the paper piecing, It's a technique I love to do, but I just didn't have time to make a card this week for the challenge.