Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Friends (SC377)



It's been a while since I've been able to participate in the Sketch Challenge on SCS. The color combo here was determined by the DSP. I used Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White. The DSP is from the Simply Scrappin' Kit from the Occasions Mini called "Spring Fever". I used the retired "Embrace Live" for the leaves and "Tiny Tags" for the sentiment. I used a Labels Framelit for the main image panel and drew around the die on the Pear Pizzazz piece and cut it out so that it would only have about 1/8" for a margin. The ribbon is Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon (retired. I used the 4 petal punch from the Punch Pack and embossed the three little flowers. Dazzling Details were added to the centers. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great colors and gorgeous papers!