Monday, September 12, 2011

Travel Dreams (TSC0909)

This should have been done this past Friday, bur I've been kind of busy lately. Our Twisted Sistahs Challenge was presented by patsmethers. Pat gave us a short list for this challenge:
1. Travel Dreams
2. Must have Critters
3. Needs a piece of twine
4. Absolutely NO PINK
As far as the theme goes, "Travel Dreams", I've always wanted to go to Australia. Now, this might not make sense until you remember that, when it's summer here, it's winter down there. They don't get a lot of snow down there except for places like the Victorian Alps in the southern most portion of the country, and also in Tasmania. So, that's why I did a snowman (from "Snow Much Fun"). I probably would go down there in January or February when it's warmer though. My critters are the birdies, and my twine is made into a bow. There is NO pink here either. The colors are Ballet Blue (retired), Cherry Cobbler and Naturals Ivory. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: