Friday, September 30, 2011

Joy to the World (TSC0930)

Our fearless leader, wannabcre8ive, issued the Twisted Sistahs Challenge for this week. Shirley asked us to make a card with any theme using blue, white and gold. I haven't had time to get online as much lately, but the TSC is so dear to my heart that I try not to miss it. The base card is Night of Navy with a Whisper White layer. The words to "Joy to the World" are in the shape of the star in the "The Sounding Joy" stamp set. The star was stamped with Night of Navy and "Joy" was stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold EP. I just added gold half pearls in the corners of the clean and simple card. Everything came from Stampin' Up! except the pearls. When I have time, I'll post the other project for next week's club. Oh, and this is very similar to a card we made for the last stamp camp, too. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: