Friday, September 9, 2011

Thursday Project

Here's what I was doing yesterday and this morning besides taking my mother to the Senior Center for Penny Bingo yesterday. It takes a while to cut, score, emboss and decorate all the pieces for these, but it's worth it. This one goes to one of the secret sisters at my church who's having a birthday later this month. Her colors are sage and rose, so I used the retired Sage Shadow card stock. I embossed the sides with Elegant Lines Impressions Folder and the strips around the lid with a Cuttlebug Borders folder. The flowers are from Michael's. The pearls are SU!'s Basic Pearls. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Debra said...

This is beautiful! How did you make the box?

Anonymous said...

I agree. This is beautiful. Will you be posting directions?
pamstamper@comcast.net