Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Christmas Center Step Card

I'm back from California, but I still have a busy day ahead. I made this card with the idea of using it for a stamp camp, but I think it will just have to be for my club. It's a little complicated for stamp camp, I think. Actually, I CASEd this card from this card made by Serenity_Stamper. I liked the idea of the Center Step Card with the "Beautiful Season" stamp set and the fact that she cut the birdie out and popped him up. I changed the color of Soft Suede to Old Olive but still used Cherry Cobbler with it. Instead of ribbon, I used punched pieces using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. I used Basic Pearls on both Ivory panels for embellishment. Everything used to make this card is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: