Monday, September 19, 2011

Pumpkin Leaves (CAS136)

Recognize the pumpkin? Well, the Clean & Simple Challenge has a theme of "Leaves" today, and I had all the stuff on my table to make a pumpkin with leaves, so I did. The base card (4.25" square) is Naturals Ivory, and I scored it on my new Simply Scored scoring board. I used the Large Oval Punch and Pumpkin Pie card stock (from scraps) to make the pumpkin. I ran some Old Olive (more scraps) through the Big Shot with the Scribbles Swirls Sizzlit, and I punched a couple of leaves with the Martha Stewart Leaf Punch. The pumpkin is popped up on Dimensionals, and the sentiment is 2/$1 stamps from Michael's a few years ago. They didn't say the leaves couldn't be attached to something! LOL! Everything except the leaf punch and the stamp came from Stampin' Up! Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments: