Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thanks (CC279)

Back from vacation and back to work! I will be posting one more photo from our vacation as soon as I can scan it. In the meantime, I did today's Color Challenge on SCS which was to use Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist with a neutral (mine is Whisper White). The base is Marina Mist which was embossed in the lower right with Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder from Stampin' Up! The main panel is Whisper White cut with a Spellbinders die. The embossed flowers are Cherry Cobbler, and the punched leaves are Wild Wasabi Textured Card Stock that I had left over from when Wild Wasabi was an In-Color. I added tiny pearls to the flower centers and a bow made of sheer ribbon that looks just like our new Cherry Cobbler. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the die, ribbon and pearls. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: