Wednesday, July 14, 2010

T-Slide Card

In the Weekly Inkling that I get every Wednesday from SplitCoastStampers, there was a tutorial for making the T-Slide Card, so I just had to try it. I'll have to make a couple of them so that I can be good at explaining how to make them; then, I can include these as a Club Project.
This is how the card looks when it's open. I would think this one would really be fun to receive. If you would like to try and make one, please see Beate's video tutorial that I have included at the bottom of my blog. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks again for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Fresh Cuts
  • Papers: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Retired Specialty Card Stock, Retired DSP
  • Ink: Baja Breeze, White Gel Pen, Baja Breeze Marker
  • Accessories: Flower Trio Punch, Round Tab Punch, Cropadile, Eyelet, Mat Pack, Stylus

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love what you did with this one! I will need to give it a try myself. TFS