Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 2010 Stamp Camp

This Stamp Camp is all about punches. I used Stampin' Up Punches on every card...tons of them! You'll see...
This first project was made using the new XL Owl Punch, XL Scallop Circle Punch, Regular Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, and 1-1/4" Circle Punch. I also used Satin Ribbon, the Big Shot and the Square Lattice Impressions Folder. This is just about the easiest card of the bunch!
The second project is a CASE of a CASE. I love how ctorina on SCS used the Lattice Punch to make this such a delicate card. Her card is here. I used the same Martha Stewart Punch for the lattice at the top and bottom. I used the retired Spring Bouquet Flower Punch from Stampin' Up! and the new Itty Bitty Shapes (Punch Pack) for the tiny flowers. The card stock is Naturals White and Blushing Bride with Whisper White and Certainly Celery for the flowers.

Our third project features this punch art fire hydrant designed by Kim Score. She even has instructions on her blog here. The dog is from "D is for Dog" and the sentiment is from the retired "One of a Kind" set. I love this fire hydrant though!!

For our fourth project, I used another design by Kim Score. You can find her card here along with a list of punches used and instructions for how to assemble the Silly Bird. Isn't this just the cutest??!!! I thought the sentiment from "Smarty Pants" really suited this little guy!! LOL!

Our last project is the most time consuming of them all. I've already punched everything though. My ladies will just have to sponge, do a tiny bit of trimming and assemble the dog. Theirs won't have the bone on the card. I made this card for the Twisted Sisters TSC0730 challenge and decided to use it for the Stamp Camp. Our challenge was to have a dog on the card AND a bone (as in "Give a dog a bone!"). This is yet another Kim Score design. She made it for a punch art blog hop. When I have time, I'm going to see what everyone else made! You can find her card here along with instructions. Everything used to make this card and several of the others is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by, and thank you Kim!!!!

No comments: