Saturday, March 13, 2010

Trophy (C4C28)

The Crazy 4 Challenges challenge is to make a masculine card. Nothing says "manly" like wood paneling and a trophy fish! LOL! I used the Wood grain background stamp and Chocolate Chip ink on the base card (Creamy Caramel) and the "plaque". Then, I die cut the pieces with Labels Four Nestabilities. The Chocolate Chip piece was smeared with Crystal Effects to give it some shine. The fish is Rubber Stampede Trout, but I don't know where I got it. I stamped it with Black Stazon and colored with Tempting Turquoise and Pretty In Pink Markers, blending with an Aqua Painter, to make it look like a Rainbow Trout. The little design at the bottom of the plaque is from Tiny Tags set. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

It's great. Nothing like a trophy fish indeed.

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great masculine card-I really like your bg stamp

Anonymous said...

Is the bg stamp SU?

CarrollAnn (~CA~) said...

If you want to ask me a question, you should include your email addy so I can answer your question directly. I'm answering Anonymous' question here:

Yes, the BG stamp is the Woodgrain stamp from Stampin' Up!