Sunday, March 14, 2010

CASEing Kristen (FS162)

Today's Featured Stamper is Kristen (aka mommylvs2stamp). I chose to CASE this card. I really like the clean and simple design. She made a whole set of these in different colors with different images. I guess I could do the same with the "Tart & Tangy" stamp set. The changes I made were: I used Stampin' Up! products instead of Paper Tray Inc. I eliminated the paper piercing along the horizontal strip, and I added a Red Hemp Twine bow to my Bold Brights Button. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Tart & Tangy
  • Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, Real Red DSP
  • Ink: Real Red and Green Galore Markers, Whisper White Craft Ink Pad
  • Accessories: Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Bold Bright Button, Red Hemp Twine, Glue Dots

1 comment:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Wonderful! I love the beautiful simplicity!