Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Favors

These are some favors I made for the ladies who come to my next Stamp Camp. They're just Kisses in cellophane bags with Pale Plum toppers. Most have bunnies from the Picnic Parade set that were stamped, colored with markers and cut out. I adhered them over the staples. A few have Easter stickers on them.
These favors are for the ladies in my club. I used Stampin' Up!'s XL Mini Milk Carton die. I used some scraps of designer papers to wrap around the cartons. Most of the wrappers are punched with the Scallop Border Punch. I punched out 1" circles and adhered some of my embossed flowers to the circles after adding them to the front of the cartons. The centers were done with markers. All products used for this project came from Stampin' Up!! Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!

No comments: