Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi There! (CAS58)

The Clean & Simple Challenge was to use greens and browns. There were others who chose to use a green frog! I had a scrap with the Labels Four Nestability cut out of it laying on my table. I used it for the reverse masking by sponging with Close To Cocoa. The frog is from All Night Media, and I purchased it at Michael's a long time ago. I think he's cute though! I stamped him with Black Stazon and water colored using Water Color Wonder Crayons (SU!) and an Aqua Painter (SU!). I cut him out and popped him up with a Dimensional. I used Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon and stamped the sentiment from Fundamental Phrases with Chocolate Chip Ink. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Love how your frog looks like it's ready to pop off of the card. Very cute!

Sue said...

This is too CUTE! I love it!
Sue