Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thinking of You (FTL#63)

There's a blog called "Clean & Simple Stamping" that has sketches they call "Fall to Layout". I subscribe to this blog because I love these FTL sketches. I haven't participated by doing many of these, but I think that should definitely change. I just love the simplicity and clean lines of this sketch. I think you will figure out what I did here just by reading the recipe. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for visiting!!
  • Stamps: Bird on a Branch
  • Papers: Garden Green, Whisper White, Flock Together DSP
  • Ink: Garden Green
  • Accessories: Snips

4 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Very clever to place the bird on your sentiment piece. Beautiful!

Heather said...

Beautiful, clean and simle at it's best.

Arielle H Gordon said...

How cute - I love the little bid perched on the sentiment!

Natasha said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! I love the little bird you added, fabulous!