Sunday, October 18, 2009

Clean & Simple "Hi There"

Well, it's Sunday afternoon, and we're just staying inside where it's warm. It's going to rain. The dark clouds are here. We didn't even go to church this morning because neither of us (my son and I) felt very good. We straightened up my craft room though. I put away the scraps I've accumulated and punched flowers, leaves and butterflies out of some of the smaller pieces. I keep a jar of punched flowers, one with punched leaves, and another with punched butterflies. They come in handy when I want to make a quick card.
This is a close-up of my embossed flowers. I make those for many of my cards. They're so easy too! Friday's Limited Supplies Challenge got me thinking about the card fronts that I had purchased a few years ago and never use. This yellow one is textured with zig zag edges. All I did was emboss the "Hi there" with a Cuttlebug mini embossing folder. Then, I added the punched leaves and embossed flowers with tiny gold half pearls in the centers. Thanks again for stopping by!!
  • Papers: Naturals White, Pre-cut Textured Card Front, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
  • Accessories: Big Shot, CB Mini EF, Flower Trio Punch, MS Leaf Punch, Mat Pack, Stylus, Mini Gold Half Pearls

1 comment:

Beth Adams said...

I would love to know how you make your flowers look so beautiful using the trio flower punch.