Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tag (IC201)

For the Inspiration Challenge, we were to go to TzaddiShop for inspiration. I found my inspiration in this necklace. It inspired me to make a tag for my Secret Sister gift which I will take to church tomorrow. I took this photo so you can see what's IN the bag. I know I'm always curious about those things!! The pumpkin is a Foaming Soap Dispenser that has Cinnamon Pumpkin scented soap in it. I made the little bag of candy corn and chocolates as a fun Halloween surprise.
Here's a close-up of the tag I was inspired to make. It's made of scraps. The shimmery ribbon was sent to me by a wonderful online friend, Pat Smethers. I tied the tag to the bag with hemp twine. Everything except the ribbon is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Autumn Days, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
  • Paper: Only Orange, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango
  • Accessories: Shimmery Ribbon, Tag Corner Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch

No comments: