Saturday, October 10, 2009

Curved Rectangle (TSC1009)

The Twisted Sistahs Challenge for this week was to make a card in a different shape than usual. I used Curved Rectangle Nestabilities to cut out the base card and main image panel. I embossed the white panel, sponged the flowers and added tiny red rhinestones to the flower centers. I stamped the sentiment from "Wellness Wishes" in black and added the gingham ribbon to the top. It was quick and easy! The products are all from Stampin' Up! except the Nesties and rhinestones. I may do one more card today; I'm making up for lost time!!
  • Stamps: Wellness Wishes
  • Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Nesties, Elegant Bouquet Impressions Folder, rhinestones, Red Gingham Ribbon

No comments: