Monday, October 19, 2009

Sharing in Your Sorrow (CAS37)

Today's Clean and Simple Challenge was to make a sympathy card. I have one set that serves this purpose because I really don't like to make sympathy cards, but you just have to make them sooner or later. I scored the base card here; then, I colored the stamp with Celery and Amethyst markers and stamped. I stamped the sentiment with Almost Amethyst and matted the main image panel on Amethyst card stock. Finally, I added tiny half pearls in the flower centers. All products are from Stampin' Up! except for the pearls. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
  • Papers: Naturals White, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
  • Ink: Almost Amethyst; Markers: Certainly Celery and Almost Amethyst
  • Accessories: Stylus and Paper Trimmer for scoring, Peel n' Stick Mini Half Pearls

No comments: