Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cardinal Gatefold (StampinB #27)

The challenge over at Stampin' B's is to make a gate fold card with a flower on it. I made mine a Christmas card and tried to make the flower look kind of like a poinsettia. I almost didn't add the flower but thought I'd better since it's part of the challenge.
I used Nestabilities to cut out the main image panel and mat. I used the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder on the two white panels. The main image is water colored.
I colored the stamp with the leaves and berries with SU! Markers and stamped it on the inside. I also stamped the sentiment from the set with Black Stazon. Thanks again for visiting today!
  • Stamps: A Christmas Cardinal
  • Papers: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
  • Ink: Black Stazon, SU! Markers
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Nesties, CB D'vine Swirls EF, Birds n' Blooms Sizzlits, Rhinestone, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Pop-up Glue Dot, Mat Pack Stylus, Sponge

No comments: