Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh, Baby! (FS138)

You mean I haven't posted since Thursday???!!! Wow! I've been so busy lately. I didn't do most of the challenges last week because I've been volunteering at a local elementary school through the Foster Grandparent Program, my mother is in a rehab facility and needs visitors, and my son has soccer practices and games. When things settle down around here, I hope to be able to get a challenge card a day done again.

This week's Featured Stamper is NancyRuth. Nancy has a huge gallery! I was inspired by this card. I used the color combo, the border punching, and the punched birds as elements for my scrap book page. My mother gave me a photo of me when I was only 3 months old. Of course, it's black and white, so I thought this page would work out well. Thanks for stopping by and for your understanding about my not posting as often right now.
  • Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Ink: SU! Black Journaling Marker
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Sizzix Retro Metro Alpha Set, SU! Simple Flower Embosslit, MS Bird Punch, MS Loop Corner & Border Punch Combo, SU! Scallop Border Punch, Half Pearl from Pretties Kit

No comments: