Monday, September 7, 2009

Peaceful Snowflakes (CAS31)

I'm back! We got back late last night and still have to unpack, but we had a great time at the JoshuaFest in Quincy, California. We heard lots of bands, got some CD's and T-shirts, my son got a sweatshirt, and we got to see a great black light show. All in all, it was a lot of fun, and I'm glad we had the chance to go.
Today's Clean & Simple Challenge was called, "Pop It Up." We were to use Dimensionals, foam dots, or Pop-up Glue Dots to pop up something on our cards. I made my card VERY simple this time. I punched out three snowflakes, popped up the larger one and embossed the sentiment with White Embossing Powder. That's it. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the small punches and the rhinestone. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Four the Holidays (2009 Holiday Mini)
  • Papers: Bashful Blue, Shimmery White
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: White EP, Heat Tool, SU! Snowflake Punch, MS Snowflake Punches, Rhinestone, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Clean, simple, and oh so peaceful and pretty! Glad you had a great time on your trip!