Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Eastern Birthday (SC245)

I didn't do a card yesterday or post anything here because I just got too busy with real life! I volunteered at an elementary school as a Foster Grandparent from 9 till 2, came home and made sure my son got home OK, left and went to a friend's business to go over the filing I'm going to be doing, got home in time to take my son to soccer practice, and then I got home from that in time to fix dinner for my mother, son and me! After all that I was too tired to make a card!
This one's for today's sketch. The original layout is by Faith (aka Markies mom). The coral layer is embossed with a Texturz plate and the main image is colored with a Blender Pen and ink pads. Everything is from Stampin' Up! except for the ribbon. Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Eastern Influences, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Papers: Always Artichoke, Cameo Coral, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Secret Garden DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Cameo Coral, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede
  • Accessories: Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Big Shot, Sheer Coral Ribbon

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I really love this set and you did a wonderful job with the challenge.