Friday, September 4, 2009

Scrapling Horse (LSC236)

I will be gone all weekend, so this will be my last post until Monday at least. My son and I are going to JoshuaFest, a Christian music festival, in Quincy, California for the weekend with our church's youth group. It's a good thing that today's Limited Supplies Challenge was pretty simple. We were to use the scraps that you have when you make 4-1/4" square cards. If you cut the card stock to 8-1/2" square (for two cards), you'll have a piece left over that is 2-1/2" X 8-1/2". I usually use those for matting small main images. Folded in half, my little card turns out to be 2-1/2" X 4-1/4". It's a bit longer than an ATC. I think this is a great idea for gift cards that you just want to hang on the outside of a gift bag. Well, thanks for stopping by, and I'll be posting on Monday, I hope!
  • Stamps: Wanted
  • Papers: Close To Cocoa, Real Red, GP White, My Mind's Eye DP (All scraps)
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa
  • Accessories: 1/6", 1/2", and 1-3/4" Circle Punches, Sponge, Creamy Caramel Gingham Ribbon (scrap), Natural Hemp Twine (scrap)

No comments: