Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gift Cards with Box (FS136)

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. There were soccer pictures and then a soccer game (they won!), then a friend came over and brought us a pizza and picked up her SU! order, after that another friend who moved away to California game and visited while making the 10 Stamp Camp cards. I made a gift card box while she made her cards.
Today's Featured Stamper is Shannon (Steubner). I found inspiration with her 3" X 3" note cards. Also, Stampin B's Design Team had a challenge on Friday to make a box and 3" X 3" cards, so I did both. I made my cards Christmas gift cards. I'm going to give them as a gift. Everything used here is from Stampin' Up! except for the Nestabilities used on the top of the box. Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Patterned Pines (Level 1 Hostess, Holiday Mini), Just Beclause, Four the Holidays, God's Blessings
  • Papers: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, GP White, Christmas Treasures DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Square and Scallop Square Nesties, Corner Rounder Punch, Snips, Scallop Border Punch, Tiny Rhinestones, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Lori said...

These are really pretty. I love the paper on the box and the stamps are just darling.