Project #1 is a very simple masculine card using Well Worn DSP and the "Need for Speed" set. I used Naturals Ivory for the base card and main image panel and Early Espresso for the mat and photo corners. I also used Early Espresso ink for stamping and sponging. Everything used for this card is from Stampin' Up!
The first project was super simple because Project #2 is so complicated. I bought Kim Score's tutorial, "In the Garden", and followed her instructions to make the bee. The DSP has been retired for a long time, and the Summer Sun card stock has been retired for a year. The pleated Pear Pizzazz Ribbon is no longer available either. That cute little bee takes time to put together, but it's worth it. Everything used to make this card came from Stampin' Up! too.
This view is the inside of the bee card. I stamped a sentiment and the honey pot from "Just Buzzin' By" and colored the honey pot. I also added a birthday sentiment from "On Your Birthday" because this card will go to one of my grand daughters. This was really a fun card to make. Thanks for stopping by!!!