Saturday, May 12, 2012

Been a bit busy!

I had the Mother's Day breakfast here this morning for our church. Three of the men from church came and cooked. This is one of the tables that I had set.
On each plate, there's a cellophane bag with a topper. Inside each bag is a checkbook cover. They could also use these to store coupons. I had ordered the plastic covers a while back and I just cut SU! DSP to fit and inserted it. The little center pieces are tiny clay flower pots with floral foam and pink Easter grass. I added a couple of sprigs of ivy that I got at the dollar store. I stamped flowers using the "Mixed Bunch" set and punched them out with the Blossom Punch. I curled the petals with a bone folder. I adhered each flower with Mini Glue Dots to a Tootsie Roll Pop. The suckers were inserted into the floral foam. Each pot was sitting on a paper doily. Each lady was able to take home a "flower pop" and a checkbook cover. We all had a great time. It's back to card making tomorrow!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: