Monday, May 28, 2012

Birthday Wishes (PCC052812)

Isn't this a cute image? It's a digi image from Paper Cupcakes, and it's called "Birthday Wishes". I used it for the challenge over at "There's Magic in the Air" which is called "3 In a Row".
You pick any three items in a row, across, up and down or diagonally, and make a card accordingly. I went diagonally and used Punches, Brads and Bling. I used a punch for the balloons, there are three pink brads on the main image panel, and the bling is on the card stock I used for the second layer. It comes embossed with lots of glitter on it. All that glitter is enough bling, I think! The card stock is from DCWV's Nana's Kids stack. The base card is Wisteria Wonder. The lavender, pink, yellow, green and white card stocks are all from Stampin' Up! as well. I used "Teeny Tiny Wishes" for the sentiment and die cut that little banner with the new Framelits Bitty Banners. This card was fun to make and it will go to one of my grandchildren for their birthday. Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Eliza Eats said...

Very nice bloog you have here