Sunday, July 22, 2012

CASEing Sophie (FS285)

I haven't done a Featured Stamper Challenge in quite a while. I've been too busy lately to do ANY of the challenges except for the Twisted Sistahs and Paper Cupcakes. I have a foster child now who has special needs. That's been taking up a lot of my time lately. Anyway, the Featured Stamper for this week is SophieLaFontaine! I've been in her gallery before, but I never had a chance to really go through it like I did this morning. I chose to CASE her "Orange Mummy Cat" card. I was inspired by that little mummy kitty and really felt like making a Halloween card. I got a chance to use my new "Googly Ghouls" from Stampin' Up!'s new Holiday Catalog. I stamped the little mummy and cut him out; then I popped him up and added the Googly Eye. The sentiment is from "Grateful Greetings" and is stamped with VersaMark and embossed with Black EP. The card stocks are Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White. Everything is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Great case of Sophie. You captured her fun style and color play. Fun, fun, fun. How sweet that you care for Foster kids who need so much love. Wow - I knew you were a totally wonderful person!!!! Hugz.