Monday, July 9, 2012

Good Times

Using Paper Cupcakes Freebie image for July and one of the sketches offered over at "There's Magic in the Air", I came up with this "Good Times" card. I think a Margarita cupcake sounds pretty good since it's been so hot all around the country. Below is the sketch I used:
I used Gumball Green for the base card, matting and vertical strip with the sentiment from "Celebrate Everything" (retired). All three pieces of DSP are Lucky Limeade DSP from the 2012-2013 In-Color tablet. The image is called "Margarita Cupcake", and it is a Freebie for July. I colored with Copics. Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Cute card, love the colors. Looks like a happy hour cupcake to me.

Kathy Bradley said...

Pretty shades of green and Shirt is right - it's a Happy Hour cupcake! Very pretty card!