Tuesday, February 21, 2012

All Creatures Great and Small



There's another challenge from "There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes". I'm a guest designer for February, and I used "Friends in All Sizes" which is a digital image from Paper Cupcakes. The challenge is called, "All creatures great and small", so this image works perfectly. The base card is Basic Black with a layer of giraffe print dp that I've had for over 15 years. I die cut the Fleur de Lis frame with a Spellbinders die. I sponged the background on the main panel and colored the image with SU! Markers. I used a Marvy Oak Leaf Punch and a Martha Stewart Fern Punch for the leaves and topped it off with a black satin bow. Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hello Caroll
Love the cute image, the giraffe dp and details. Totally Gorgeous, great job!
-Sony

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute. You picked a sweet image. Love the paper and the coloring.