Sunday, February 12, 2012

Green Trees (QFTD98, TSC0210)



I'm so far behind on my card making that I had to combine two challenges for this card. First of all, the Queen for the Day LAST WEEK was Brat Cards. Terri is one of the Twisted Sistahs, too. I CASEd her "Green Trees on Gold" card. I used the same set, "Plant Hope", but instead of stamping on a gold background, I stamped on Certainly Celery, embossed with the Designer Frames Impressions Folder from SU! and then cut it out and popped it up. I made the card an A2 size and used dp as well. Instead of gold cord, I used green lace. The base card is also Certainly Celery. The other challenge is this week's Twisted Sistahs Challenge which was presented by Sillyfilly. Silly asked us to make a monochromatic card in any color we wanted. Everything on this card is a shade of green. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: