Sunday, February 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Favors



I have some ladies coming over Friday to make cards. I'm making these for favors for them since St. Patrick's Day is coming soon. One of the ladies is Irish, so she'll love this.



This view shows the little envelope without the belly band. I put three Andes candies in there. I die cut the envelopes with the Scallop Envelope Die. I made the hats using instructions shown on Maria Vanderform's blog. The only change I made was the ribbon from black to Certainly Celery. I also just used Dazzling Details on the little shamrocks on the hats. Of course, mine is on the favor instead of a card, too. Thanks, Maria! Everything used to make this project is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh, Cuz, you are such a sweet hostess - I bet the ladies will love their favors!