Friday, April 12, 2013

Trust God (TSC0412)

The Twisted Sistahs Challenge for this week is to use one or more of a few SU! colors that will be retired from the core colors when the new catty comes out. The colors to use are: Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Pretty In Pink and Certainly Celery. We could use one of these four colors with a neutral or any combination of these colors. I used all of them. I used the Large Scallop Edgelit and the new scoring board to emboss the scallops as well. I also used the Window Frames Framelits. The sentiment is from "Trust God". The leaves were punched with the Bird Builder Punch and the flowers with an old retired SU! punch which, I think, was called Spring Bouquet. I added Basic Jewels Pearls to finish it off. Everything used here is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: