Thursday, April 25, 2013

To Teach (MMTPT247, WT424)

This is for two challenges: The Teapot Tuesday Challenge is to make a card with apples or "Thank You" which would be appropriate to send to a teacher. The Ways To Use It Challenge is to have some kind of math equation on our cards. This works for both challenges. The dp is about 20 years old! I used Crumb Cake for the chalkboard frame and Basic Black for the chalkboard. The boy is a Sizzix Die which I ran through the Big Shot several times to get all the colors. He was supposed to have a striped shirt, but I paper pieced a plaid one. I forgot I had an apple punch, so I punched Real Red with a 1" Circle Punch and trimmed it to look like an apple. I found my apple punch and punched two apples for the inside of the card. The inside sentiment just says, "Thank You". I added the "plus" sign after I took the photo and re-sized it. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: