Thursday, August 1, 2013

Something Old, Something New (TSC0802)

I finally made another card. My foster kids are just keeping me so busy! I'm also crocheting again, but the project is taking forever. I'll take a photo and post it when I get it done. As far as this card goes, it's for the Twisted Sistahs Challenge which was presented by JDfromPAUSA. Jill asked us to make a card using some of our old supplies that have been taking up space or an old stamp that has either never been used or not used in a long time. "Sincere Salutations" was the first set I bought from SU! I used the birthday greeting because this card will go to one of my grand daughters who asked me to give her another hand made card. I'm late though. I'm late for EVERYONE's birthday this year! I'm old and have too many grandchildren, I guess! LOL! Anyway, besides using an old stamp set, I also used some Cherry Blossom dp that has been around a while. I used the new Pansy Punch from SU! to punch out some flowers which I colored to look like the ones in the dp. Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments: