Saturday, February 23, 2013

Zoo Review #1

A friend of mine is visiting an out-of-state friend soon and wants to do some card making while there. She bought the "Zoo Review" set and asked me to make some sample cards for them to work from. She also let me know what supplies they will have to work with. They will be using color pencils, so I colored the lion with color pencils and then used a wet paint brush for blending. The card stocks used here are Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and white. I used a strip of retired SU! DSP for the horizontal panel. I'll send some pieces with the samples for them to use. This is the first of five cards I'll make for them. Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Thanks for sharing this! I have had Zoo Review for a long time and haven't used it yet! Now I am inspired!