Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Winter Thinking of You

I've been away from card making for a while. Hand surgery and then my mom becoming a hospice patient along with getting a new foster child have turned my world upside down. I need to get back to it, though. It does help me relax. I didn't send Christmas cards out this year, so I thought I'd just send a simple winter card to each of my friends who were so kind as to send cards to me. This is my first one. Very Clean and Simple! All white with a die cut tree. I added Dazzling Details for the glistening snow. Thanks for stopping by! You'll be seeing more of me now. At least, I'll try to post at least once a week. See you soon!!!!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year. Hope your surgery went well and you are recovering well. Nice card!

Kathy Bradley said...

Cuz,
It's good to see you back in action a bit! Your card is gorgeous, exquisite and elegant! Happy New Year!