Monday, November 19, 2012

Nov. Stamp a Stack #1

I'm finally going to do some card making with my friends. My cast comes off on the 27th; then, PT, but we will do a Stamp a Stack on the 30th. Anyway, we will make two each of five designs. This is the first one, and it's a CASE of this card by Cristena Bagne. I changed the base card color and the ribbon. The card stocks I used are Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green and Whisper White. The ribbon is Whisper White Satin. The stamp set is Scentsational Season with the Holiday Framelets to cut the Gingerbread Man. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Jonia said...

Beautiful. Thanks for playing this week at LNS!

MJ said...

Sweet! I love these colors too. What DP is that? That little gingerbread man just makes me smile and you made him extra cute! Thanks so much for playing along with LNS this week!

Kris said...

Great colors, I love those little gingerbread men :) Thanks for joining the LNS challenge this week.